Bliss Facial Spa now offers Cavi Lipo!!! What is Cavi Lipo?
Ultrasound Cavi Lipo is a relatively new FDA-approved aesthetic treatment that uses focused ultrasound waves to destroy fat cells but leaves remaining body tissue and organs unharmed. Using leading edge technology it converts fat cells into liquid which can then be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration system. When the treatment of Cavi Lipo is followed by a lymphatic drainage the process is faster, as the drainage is very effective at eliminating liquids.
The released fat gets absorbed and eliminated by the liver. The body’s natural process for removal needs about 3-7 days to begin the elimination of the fat of a single session. Immediate results may be seen. Cavi-Lipo is not a weight loss program, but rather a way of “losing inches” in the desired area. This system does remarkable things from destroying fat cells and cellulite to skin tightening with the end result of improving the body’s overall look. Both men and women with fat deposits are candidates for this treatment.
This Ultrasound approach is a non-invasive painless session, unlike other treatments on the market today such as Liposuction, Smart Lipo, Laser Lipo, Coolscuplting, Valashape, Zerona, Vasorshape and many others. Cavi-Lipo is entirely pain free and gives lasting results without the use of suction, freezing, pulling, bruising, burning, surgery or side effects.
- Treatment permanently destroys fat cells
- Lose 1/2 inch or more with every treatment
- Each treatment is 20-30 minutes per area.
- Safe, non-surgical treatment that works every time
- Great for saddlebags, muffin tops, double chins, and bat wings
- For best results 3 to 6 treatments are recommend
- Treatments can be done every 3 days
- FDA Approved
We have been offering Cavi Lipo on our Laser Event Days and our clients were seeing such amazing results that they didn’t want to wait a month between treatments, but now it’s available ALL the time! Call today to schedule your appointment.
FAQ about Cavi Lipo
Who can have Cavi Lipo: Both adult men and women can have this done. If you are Pregnant/Nursing, have heart, liver or Kidney disease, have any kind of heart pacer, stimulator, or metal plate implanted in your body in the treatment area you must consult you MD prior to Cavi Lipo. Cavi is safe and doesn’t harm surrounding tissues. You also will not see the best results if you are on your menstrual cycle.
How long does it last: As long as you make it last! Cavi Lipo cannot stop your body’s natural ongoing process of aging or cannot make you live a healthy life style. There are many things that can be done to prevent weight gain and keep youthful looking skin. With healthy eating habits and exercise you can have long term results.
Is this the same as other so called “Fat Liquefying Treatments”: (Some examples: Venus Freeze, Velashape, Body Wraps or Vacuum Massage). – NO. These treatments do not
use the advanced technology of ultrasound to destroy the targeted fat cells.
How is liquefied fat excreted after Cavi Lipo: After the ultrasound burst the fat cells the liquid fat will be filtered by the natural process of the lymphatic system and be processed through your liver (the same way a fatty meal would). A normal healthy body can safely and naturally process 2-3 lbs of fat every week. That’s why it’s important to make sure your lymphatic system is functioning properly by detoxifying, exercising, and possibly massage or a lymphatic drainage treatment.
Why must I exercise: Although exercise is not completely necessary for your body to remove this liquid fat, exercise is a powerful boost to your lymphatic system, metabolism and helps clear your liver. Having a congested lymphatic system will slow your bodys natural process of metabolism and detoxification.
Can I lose weight with Ultrasound Cavitation: Fat Cavitation is NOT a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. Rather is a method for ‘reshaping’ and ‘toning’ the body. It is particularly intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily go away by simple dieting and exercise.
What must I do to prepare for my Cavi Lipo treatment:
- Make the most of your treatment by eating healthily and exercising on the day of the treatment
- Don’t drink any alcohol or caffiene the day of the treatment or for 48 hours afterwards
- We recommend a low calorie diet and drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. Drinking water is a necessary part in order to eliminate the fat.
- Minimize the intake of carbohydrates and fat 24 hours before and after treatment
- Any type of starch (including the so-called “good carbs” such as brown rice, brown bread, potatos, pasta etc.), sugary food and drinks (including coffee/tea with sugar or honey etc), fruits (including fruit juices, carrot juice and smoothies), alcohol, and fat of any kind (including oils, nuts, seeds and cheese) are discouraged on the day of the treatment, to prevent the body from redepositing excess fat back into the fat cells.
After Treatment Care:
- Drink another 2 litres in the day after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine for 48hrs after.
- We suggest using Dry Skin Brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna right after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a fat free, low starch, low sugar diet for best results
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.
- Immediately after treatment take a walk, engage in light exercise or receive a massage